- General Store is now open daily by appointment only
- Leroy James Farmers Market – look for our Nooherooka Natural booth each Saturday at the market. We will be at the Market only on 2nd Saturdays during Jan, Feb & Mar. Pre-order for pick up at the market from 9am-12noon
- Alternating Wednesdays: Cattle Drive Day – Fresh beef deliveries to NOFO @ The Pig and Starlight Cafe & Farm
- Enjoy Nooherooka beef at Starlight Cafe & Farm in Uptown Greenville, Cutter Creek Grille in Snow Hill and Bella Monica in Raleigh
- Nooherooka Natural beef and pork are raised without hormones, antibiotics, steroids, or feed additives. Our black angus cows are pasture-raised and grain finished here on our seventh generation farm. Our heritage bred pigs are prized for their flavor. You are always welcome on our farm to see the care we give our animals and the quality and pride we instill with all of our products. Our promise to you is 100% natural beef and pork. We give you our word. Taste the difference.
Contact us if you would like to feature Nooherooka Natural products at your market, retail store, or restaurant.
Nooherooka Natural is located on a 7th generation, working family farm in Greene County, North Carolina. We welcome farm tours for individuals, families, school groups or other organizations. We are proud of our humane growing conditions and our care of the animals, so we welcome you on the farm to share our dedication to growing a delicious, safe and healthy product. You are encouraged to ask questions about how our animals are raised, fed and cared for every day. Our Bed & Breakfast, the Benjamin W. Best Country Inn and Carriage House, is located on our farm. For farm tours or a stay at our Inn, call 866-633-0229 for an appointment and scheduling. At Nooherooka Natural, “Our Animals Don’t Do Drugs.”
$15.00 per adult Tour Fee