- Saturdays - Our Nooherooka General Store on the farm is open every Saturday from 10am-2pm
- Apr 22, Sat: Leroy James/Pitt County Farmers Market and Lenoir County Farmers Market from 8am-1pm
- Apr 26, Wed: Cattle Drive Day – Fresh beef deliveries to NOFO @ The Pig, Bella Monica and Starlight Cafe
- Apr 29, Sat: Leroy James/Pitt County Farmers Market and Lenoir County Farmers Market from 8am-1pm
- We provide our Nooherooka Natural pork to Chef & The Farmer and beef to Bella Monica and Starlight Cafe.
- Nooherooka Natural beef and pork are raised without hormones, antibiotics, steroids, or feed additives. Our black angus cows are pasture-raised and grain finished here on our seventh generation farm. Our heritage bred pigs are prized for their flavor. You are always welcome on our farm to see the care we give our animals and the quality and pride we instill with all of our products. Our promise to you is 100% natural beef and pork. We give you our word.Taste the difference.
Contact us if you would like to feature Nooherooka Natural products at your market, retail store, or restaurant.
Weeping Radish produces the Nookdogs, Nookwurst and our other specialty products with Nooherooka Natural Beef and Pork. We’re proud of our partner program with Weeping Radish Butchery!
Nooherooka Natural is located on a 7th generation, working family farm in Greene County, North Carolina. We welcome farm tours for individuals, families, school groups or other organizations. We are proud of our humane growing conditions and our care of the animals, so we welcome you on the farm to share our dedication to growing a delicious, safe and healthy product. You are encouraged to ask questions about how our animals are raised, fed and cared for every day. Our Bed & Breakfast, the Benjamin W. Best Country Inn and Carriage House, is located on our farm. For farm tours or a stay at our Inn, call 866-633-0229 for an appointment and scheduling. At Nooherooka Natural, “Our Animals Don’t Do Drugs.”
$10.00 per adult Tour Fee