Online Winter CSA Registration Form is now available!
Our Holiday Box Special for December includes Nooherooka Boneless Roast (3-4 lb. average), 3 lbs. Ground Chuck, 2 Steaks (8 oz. each) and 4 Brittany Ridge Farms Quail for $65. The Holiday Box is available for pick up on our farm, at the Pitt County Farmers Market, or 5th & Evans Street in Greenville.
- We will not be at the Pitt County Farmers Market on Dec 7.
- Dec 7, Sat: Snow Hill Christmas Parade at 2pm
- Dec 9-10: Nooherooka Natural will be attending the Annual Meat Conference in Winston Salem
- Dec 10, Tues: Cattle Drive Day – fresh beef deliveries to Saxapahaw General Store, NOFO @ The Pig, Mandolin, Bella Monica, & Starlight Cafe; CSA Pick up at 5th & Evans St Parking Lot in Uptown Greenville from 5pm-6pm
- Dec 11, Wed: Fresh beef deliveries to Living Well Down East, Henry & Shorty’s Store, and Persimmons Restaurant; CSA Pick up from 2pm-5pm at Henry & Shorty’s in New Bern; 3pm-5pm at Living Well Down East in Kinston
- Dec 13, Fri CSA Pick up: Nooherooka Natural Farm in Snow Hill from 3pm-6pm
- Dec 14, Sat: Pitt County Farmers Market in Greenville from 9am-12noon and CSA pick up
- Dec 26, Thurs: Cattle Drive Day – fresh beef deliveries to Saxapahaw General Store, NOFO @ The Pig, Mandolin, Bella Monica, & Starlight Cafe
- Dec 27, Fri: Fresh beef deliveries to Living Well Down East, Henry & Shorty’s Store, and Persimmons Restaurant
- Sat (Jan 11, Feb 8, Mar 8) CSA Pick up: Pitt County Farmers Market located at 4560 County Home Rd in Greenville from 9am-11am; Spring Run Market
- Tues (Jan 14, Feb 11, Mar 11) CSA Pick up: Julia Newton Jewelry located at 2801-1H Ward Blvd in Wilson from 2pm-5pm
Wed (Jan 22, Feb 19, Mar 19) CSA Pick up: Uptown Greenville Parking Lot at 5th & Evans St from 5pm-6pm
- Thurs (Jan 23, Feb 20, Mar 20) CSA Pick up: Petals & Produce located at 1101 John Small Ave in Washington from 10am-11am; Henry & Shorty’s Store located at 3809 Dr. MLK Jr. Blvd in New Bern from 2pm-5pm; Living Well Down East located at 127 West Gordon St in Kinston from 3pm-5pm
- Fri (Jan 24, Feb 21, Mar 21) CSA Pick up: Nooherooka Natural Farm located at 2029 Mewborn Church Rd in Snow Hill from 3pm-6pm
Nooherooka Natural beef and pork are raised without hormones, antibiotics, steroids or feed additives. Our black angus cows are pasture-raised and grain finished here on our seventh generation farm. You are always welcome on our farm to see the care we give our animals and the quality and pride we instill with all of our products. Our promise to you is 100% natural beef and pork. We give you our word.
Contact us if you would like to feature Nooherooka Natural products at your market, retail store, restaurant or CSA.
Weeping Radish produces the Nookdogs, Nookwurst and our other specialty products with Nooherooka Natural Beef and Pork. We’re proud of our partner program with Weeping Radish Butchery!
Nooherooka Natural is located on a 7th generation, working family farm in Greene County, North Carolina. We welcome farm tours for individuals, families, school groups or other organizations. We are proud of our humane growing conditions and our care of the animals, so we welcome you on the farm to share our dedication to growing a delicious, safe and healthy product. You are encouraged to ask questions about how our animals are raised, fed and cared for every day. Our Bed & Breakfast, the Benjamin W. Best Country Inn and Carriage House, is located on our farm. For farm tours or a stay at our Inn, call 866-633-0229 for an appointment and scheduling. At Nooherooka Natural, “Our Animals Don’t Do Drugs.”
$10.00 per adult Tour Fee includes a $10.00 gift certificate on selected items and must be used on tour day. Non-transferrable. One per customer.