Winter 2015 CSA Registration Form
- Dec 10, Wed: Cattle Drive Day – fresh beef deliveries to Saxapahaw General Store, NOFO @ The Pig, Bella Monica, Living Well Down East Winterville & Starlight Cafe
- Dec 13, Sat: Our General Store at the farm will be open for shopping
- Dec 20, Sat: Nooherooka Holiday Dinner on the Farm featuring our premium Ribeye Steaks. Bed & Breakfast overnight package available. Call for details.
- Join us at the B&B for a Holiday Dinner on Saturday, December 20. Special overnight package available includes dinner for 2, country breakfast for 2, and a holiday box of our Nooherooka Natural meats to take home. View the Holiday Dinner 2014 event flyer, reserve the Bed & Breakfast holiday special, the Nooherooka Holiday Dinner or call for more information.
- Dec 22, Mon: Cattle Drive Day – fresh beef deliveries to Saxapahaw General Store, NOFO @ The Pig, Bella Monica, Living Well Down East Winterville & Starlight Cafe
- Jan 7, Wed: Cattle Drive Day – fresh beef deliveries to Saxapahaw General Store, NOFO @ The Pig, Bella Monica, Living Well Down East Winterville & Starlight Cafe
- Nooherooka Natural beef and pork are raised without hormones, antibiotics, steroids or feed additives. Our black angus cows are pasture-raised and grain finished here on our seventh generation farm. You are always welcome on our farm to see the care we give our animals and the quality and pride we instill with all of our products. Our promise to you is 100% natural beef and pork. We give you our word.
Contact us if you would like to feature Nooherooka Natural products at your market, retail store, restaurant or CSA.
Weeping Radish produces the Nookdogs, Nookwurst and our other specialty products with Nooherooka Natural Beef and Pork. We’re proud of our partner program with Weeping Radish Butchery!
You can purchase Nooherooka Natural products at NOFO @ the Pig in Raleigh, Henry & Shorty’s in New Bern, Julia Newton Jewelry in Wilson, and Living Well Down East in Kinston and Winterville/Greenville.
Nooherooka Natural is located on a 7th generation, working family farm in Greene County, North Carolina. We welcome farm tours for individuals, families, school groups or other organizations. We are proud of our humane growing conditions and our care of the animals, so we welcome you on the farm to share our dedication to growing a delicious, safe and healthy product. You are encouraged to ask questions about how our animals are raised, fed and cared for every day. Our Bed & Breakfast, the Benjamin W. Best Country Inn and Carriage House, is located on our farm. For farm tours or a stay at our Inn, call 866-633-0229 for an appointment and scheduling. At Nooherooka Natural, “Our Animals Don’t Do Drugs.”
$10.00 per adult Tour Fee includes a $10.00 gift certificate on selected items and must be used on tour day. Non-transferrable. One per customer.