Spring 2015 CSA Registration Form
- April 1, Wed: Cattle Drive Day – fresh beef deliveries to Saxapahaw General Store, NOFO @ The Pig, Bella Monica, Living Well Down East Winterville, Spring Run Market & Starlight Cafe
- April 2, Thurs: Fresh beef and CSA deliveries to Living Well Down East Kinston
- April 15, Wed: Cattle Drive Day – fresh beef deliveries to Saxapahaw General Store, NOFO @ The Pig, Bella Monica & Starlight Cafe. Fresh beef and CSA delivery to Living Well Down East Winterville and Spring Run Market
- April 16, Thurs: Fresh beef and CSA deliveries to Living Well Down East Kinston
- April 18, Sat: CSA delivery to Pitt County Farmers Market in Greenville
- Nooherooka Natural beef and pork are raised without hormones, antibiotics, steroids or feed additives. Our black angus cows are pasture-raised and grain finished here on our seventh generation farm. You are always welcome on our farm to see the care we give our animals and the quality and pride we instill with all of our products. Our promise to you is 100% natural beef and pork. We give you our word.
Contact us if you would like to feature Nooherooka Natural products at your market, retail store, restaurant or CSA.
Weeping Radish produces the Nookdogs, Nookwurst and our other specialty products with Nooherooka Natural Beef and Pork. We’re proud of our partner program with Weeping Radish Butchery!
You can purchase Nooherooka Natural products at NOFO @ the Pig in Raleigh, Henry & Shorty’s in New Bern, Living Well Down East in Kinston and Winterville/Greenville, Spring Run Market in Greenville, and Simply Natural Creamery in Ayden..
Nooherooka Natural is located on a 7th generation, working family farm in Greene County, North Carolina. We welcome farm tours for individuals, families, school groups or other organizations. We are proud of our humane growing conditions and our care of the animals, so we welcome you on the farm to share our dedication to growing a delicious, safe and healthy product. You are encouraged to ask questions about how our animals are raised, fed and cared for every day. Our Bed & Breakfast, the Benjamin W. Best Country Inn and Carriage House, is located on our farm. For farm tours or a stay at our Inn, call 866-633-0229 for an appointment and scheduling. At Nooherooka Natural, “Our Animals Don’t Do Drugs.”
$10.00 per adult Tour Fee