Spring 2015 CSA Registration Form
- July 18, Sat: Lenoir County Farmers Market in Kinston
- July 22, Wed: Cattle Drive Day – fresh beef deliveries to NOFO @ The Pig, Bella Monica, Ed’s Southern Food & Spirits, Spring Run Market & Starlight Cafe
- July 23, Thurs: Fresh beef delivery to Persimmons Restaurant
- July 25, Sat: Elaney Wood Farmers Market; Pitt County Farmers Market from 8am-12noon
- August 12, Wed: Spend the day cooking with Chef Gerry Fong (Food Network’s Cutthroat Kitchen Winner) on our Nooherooka Natural farm and Benjamin W. Best Inn & Carriage House. You’ll start the morning with our Country Breakfast, pick vegetables at Brother’s Farm, and learn kitchen basics, knife safety and hands-on preparation throughout the afternoon with Chef Fong. Cooking class features our Nooherooka Natural pork. Limited to 8 participants. Rooms available for overnight stay. Call 252-747-5054
- Nooherooka Natural beef and pork are raised without hormones, antibiotics, steroids, or feed additives. Our black angus cows are pasture-raised and grain finished here on our seventh generation farm. You are always welcome on our farm to see the care we give our animals and the quality and pride we instill with all of our products. Our promise to you is 100% natural beef and pork. We give you our word.
Contact us if you would like to feature Nooherooka Natural products at your market, retail store, restaurant or CSA.
Weeping Radish produces the Nookdogs, Nookwurst and our other specialty products with Nooherooka Natural Beef and Pork. We’re proud of our partner program with Weeping Radish Butchery!
Nooherooka Natural is located on a 7th generation, working family farm in Greene County, North Carolina. We welcome farm tours for individuals, families, school groups or other organizations. We are proud of our humane growing conditions and our care of the animals, so we welcome you on the farm to share our dedication to growing a delicious, safe and healthy product. You are encouraged to ask questions about how our animals are raised, fed and cared for every day. Our Bed & Breakfast, the Benjamin W. Best Country Inn and Carriage House, is located on our farm. For farm tours or a stay at our Inn, call 866-633-0229 for an appointment and scheduling. At Nooherooka Natural, “Our Animals Don’t Do Drugs.”
$10.00 per adult Tour Fee