Spring2014CSA Registration Form is now available!
March Market Bag Special available through March 17: Corned Beef, Pastrami, 6-7 oz Brisket + 1 dozen Farm Fresh Eggs for $25. Order here.
March Madness Special at our Bed & Breakfast – click here for more information.
- Mar 6, Thurs: Cattle Drive Day – fresh beef deliveries to Saxapahaw General Store, NOFO @ The Pig, Mandolin, Bella Monica, & Starlight Cafe
- Mar 7, Fri: Fresh beef deliveries to Living Well Down East, Henry & Shorty’s Store, and Persimmons Restaurant
- Mar 8, Sat: CSA Pick up: Pitt County Farmers Market located at 4560 County Home Rd in Greenville from 9am-11am
- Mar 11, Tues: CSA Pick up: Julia Newton Jewelry located at 2801-1H Ward Blvd in Wilson from 2pm-5pm
- Mar 19, Wed: Cattle Drive Day – fresh beef deliveries to Saxapahaw General Store, NOFO @ The Pig, Mandolin, Bella Monica, & Starlight Cafe
- Mar 19, Wed: CSA Pick up: Uptown Greenville Parking Lot at 5th & Evans St from 5pm-6pm
- Mar 20, Thurs: Fresh beef deliveries to Living Well Down East, Henry & Shorty’s Store, and Persimmons Restaurant
- Mar 20, Thurs: CSA Pick up: Petals & Produce located at 1101 John Small Ave in Washington from 10am-11am; Henry & Shorty’s Store located at 3809 Dr. MLK Jr. Blvd in New Bern from 2pm-5pm; Living Well Down East located at 127 West Gordon St in Kinston from 3pm-5pm
- Mar 21, Fri: CSA Pick up: Nooherooka Natural Farm located at 2029 Mewborn Church Rd in Snow Hill from 3pm-6pm
Nooherooka Natural beef and pork are raised without hormones, antibiotics, steroids or feed additives. Our black angus cows are pasture-raised and grain finished here on our seventh generation farm. You are always welcome on our farm to see the care we give our animals and the quality and pride we instill with all of our products. Our promise to you is 100% natural beef and pork. We give you our word.
Contact us if you would like to feature Nooherooka Natural products at your market, retail store, restaurant or CSA.
Weeping Radish produces the Nookdogs, Nookwurst and our other specialty products with Nooherooka Natural Beef and Pork. We’re proud of our partner program with Weeping Radish Butchery!
Nooherooka Natural is located on a 7th generation, working family farm in Greene County, North Carolina. We welcome farm tours for individuals, families, school groups or other organizations. We are proud of our humane growing conditions and our care of the animals, so we welcome you on the farm to share our dedication to growing a delicious, safe and healthy product. You are encouraged to ask questions about how our animals are raised, fed and cared for every day. Our Bed & Breakfast, the Benjamin W. Best Country Inn and Carriage House, is located on our farm. For farm tours or a stay at our Inn, call 866-633-0229 for an appointment and scheduling. At Nooherooka Natural, “Our Animals Don’t Do Drugs.”
$10.00 per adult Tour Fee includes a $10.00 gift certificate on selected items and must be used on tour day. Non-transferrable. One per customer.